Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vet time!

Yesterday I went to the vet because *some people* seem to think my breath smells like ass and that I might need to have my teeth cleaned. HA, no teeth cleaning for me - pay the bill, lady, and let's go for a walk (and I'll refrain from commenting on *your* breath. For now...)! The vet's pretty smart - I think he probably got an A in Dog Breath 101 . And that other vet lady, the tech with the butt thermometer I don't enjoy? She talked to me in that great squeaky voice and asked me if I'd been working out and gave me a treat AND she smells like horses! I love her.

THEN! I got to go to Work. I wasn't supposed to be at Work so we had to sneak up the scary back stairs. As usual, everyone wanted a piece of me. I hung out in Mikey's cube and then I took him for a walk except...oops, we went right by the security office (AKA MallCop entral) who got all puffity about how I was forbidden on company premises blah blah blah HEY IS THAT CHEESE? So we had our walk and then I went home to save up my _excellent_ breath as a welcome home gift for that lady who drives me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment