I know, it's been awhile. Here's what's been going on: we're still visiting Scout's House. We tried moving to a twice a month schedule but that wasn't working as well for me so we're back to going weekly.
I've worked my way up to the max time on the hydrotherapy treadmill (about fifteen minutes). At home we go for walks and sometimes short runs (that lady won't run so she rides a dorky adult kick scooter). Sometimes I feel well enough to race her! We do weight shifting exercises, walking backwards and cookie trunk curls most days. There was a low hurdle course set up in the backyard for me to add to my training routine, but that's now been moved inside so I have to step over them repeatedly during the course of a day. What a hassle - I have to step over a hurdle every time I want a drink of water now? BOO!
Things have gotten a little more professional with the hurdles, though. The ones in the backyard were propped up on soda cans (keeping it klassy, lady - what, you couldn't find any Natty Ice empties?) and the first indoor hurdles used a variety of implements including the baseboard, the Roomba, swiffer mops and two egg cartons. Now we have fancy cones and stuff, and the hallways looks like a soccer field.
I don't want to brag, but I'm looking pretty great these days. I'm down to 47 pounds, which is pretty much my ideal weight.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would like to go riding in the park with my daughter. Can you recommend the best places to purchase an adult kick scooter?
ReplyDeleteadult kick scooter